2019 Oregon AWHONNFall Conference
- Keynote Speakers
- Sunday, September 29
- Monday, September 30
- Tuesday, October 1
- NCC Codes
- Handouts - Link to be sent September 9
- Application - now due August 31, 2019
Fill in the form below to submit your application for poster display at the Oregon AWHONN Fall Conference. All applications are now due by August 31, 2019.
NOTE: If there is more than one submitter, list contact information for the primary contact.
All accepted applicants will be required to be available to answer questions about his/her poster during scheduled breaks in presentations throughout the conference (Monday and Tuesday).
In 600 words or fewer:
- Discuss the aim, goal, purpose, objective, question(s), problem statement, or research hypothesis of your practice idea, innovative solution, or research.
- Briefly include background information.
- Summarize how information/data was collected/analyzed/interpreted.
- Summarize major results/findings/outcomes.
Note that the form will not submit properly if your abstract is longer than 600 words.
Click here to try again.