2019 Oregon AWHONNFall Conference
Agenda - Preliminary
- Keynote Speakers
- Sunday, September 29
- Monday, September 30
- Tuesday, October 1
- NCC Codes
- Handouts - Link to be sent September 9
- Application - due July 31, 2019
- Her Place
- Diaper Drive
Fill in the form below to submit your application for poster display at the Oregon AWHONN Fall Conference. All applications are due by July 31, 2019.
NOTE: If there is more than one submitter, list contact information for the primary contact.
All accepted applicants will be required to be available to answer questions about his/her poster during scheduled breaks in presentations throughout the conference (Monday and Tuesday).
In 600 words or fewer:
- Discuss the aim, goal, purpose, objective, question(s), problem statement, or research hypothesis of your practice idea, innovative solution, or research.
- Briefly include background information.
- Summarize how information/data was collected/analyzed/interpreted.
- Summarize major results/findings/outcomes.
Note that the form will not submit properly if your abstract is longer than 600 words.
Click here to try again.